As of October 1, 2014, ADP Dealer Services is officially CDK Global, an independent company trading on the Nasdaq as “CDK”. Going forward, ADP Lightspeed will be known as CDK Global Recreation. The Lightspeed name will continue on the products and solutions we provide.
It is the same company, comprised of the same people that dealers trust with their business – with the same expertise, scale and reliability the industry has come to expect. In fact, CDK’s world-class field operations, support, and product development groups haven’t skipped a beat, with no significant changes to our day-to-day business operations. Similarly, the CDK executive committee is made up of virtually the entire leadership team from ADP Dealer Services.
Being a separate publically traded company provides the ability to put a sharper focus on the clients that CDK supports. A number of key senior management positions have been added to further strengthen the company’s ability to serve clients better.
CDK is focused on five main strategic pillars:
• Make it easier for dealers to run their business
• Be a partner of choice that is focused wholly on the outcomes that drive dealers’ success
• Embed innovation into every dealership process
• Provide dealers with the most comprehensive suite of end-to-end workflow solutions
• Bring insights to our clients every step of the way