Nov 13, 2016
If you work in the recreational marine industry, you won’t want to miss the event of the year! We’re exploring New Horizons; opportunities and challenges that are imminently approaching BC’s recreational marine industry.
Our fantastic panel of speakers will work answer these questions:
• How can marine businesses attract employees and customers who are millennials and new Canadians?
• How can you harness the timeless art of storytelling to build your brand, increase sales and engage your staff and customers?
• How can you create a culture that is purpose driven and engaging for your team?
• What are the major trends and economic indicators on the horizon that we all need to be aware of?
And, if that’s not all! Delegates will also:
• Learn from others; connect with current colleagues and meet new ones; discover great boating businesses and their stories of success
• Get inspired and recharge your passion for this amazing industry.
• Sit back, relax and have a great time!
When: November 22 and 23, 2016
Where: Pacific Gateway Hotel, Richmond, BC
Full agenda and registration details: www.boatingbc.ca/events/boating-bc-conference