Feb 8, 2022
Now is the time to register for the Smart Fabrics Summit taking place Mar. 28–29, 2022 at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC. Take advantage of the rare opportunity to share ideas and learn valuable information from leaders in the smart fabrics industry.
This 2-day event provides valuable education sessions, product showcases, facility tours and multiple networking opportunities. View the full agenda here and register your spot today.
Topics of discussion at Smart Fabrics Summit will include
• Biomedical Monitoring in Aerospace
• The State of the Smart Fabrics Industry
• Technologies for Advanced Textile Systems
• Application of Smart Textiles to the Validation of Wearable Technology
• How Smart Textiles Can Service Consumer, Enterprise, and Government Applications
Sign Up Today! https://smartfabricssummit.com/register/