Sept 18, 2018
Marketing is about making meaningful connections. The ways people consume content and media has changed the marketing landscape and continue to evolve. Today’s consumers live online. To reach them, your marketing efforts need to live there as well.
Taking place the day before IBEX commences, October 1st the 2018 Grow Boating Marketing Summit will provide opportunities to learn how to leverage digital marketing channels—display ads, video, social media, email, search, websites and more—to move your business forward. Grow Boating invites all industry stakeholders to join us the day before IBEX to discover the latest tools to effectively market to the next wave of boaters.
Join us for a new full-day agenda, located in a state of the art learning facility, featuring presentations by the following top marketing experts:
• Marcus Sheridan, Founder of TheSalesLion.com, Author of They Ask, You Answer
• Brooke Skinner-Ricketts, Chief Marketing Officer, Cars.com
• Tannis McKenna, Agency Development Manager, Google
• Brad Dixon, Vice President of Accounts, Adaptly
• Tom Martin, Author of The Invisible Sale
• Jack Ellis, Managing Director, Info-Link Technologies
• Steve Pizzolato, Founder & CEO, Avala Marketing Group
You must register as an IBEX attendee (at no additional cost) to register for this
IBEX Super Session.
For further information and to register please visit: https://www.ibexshow.com/register/