July 9, 2018
For nearly a century, IFAI Expo has been regarded as the industrial fabric industry’s flagship show for commerce, networking and knowledge. This October 15-18, IFAI is co-locating with CAMX and IFAI’s GeoDallas, bringing you our biggest, boldest and best event yet—the 2018 IFAI Expo in Dallas, Texas.
• Access a combined show floor featuring hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of attendees.
• Be among the first in your industry to see and try new products.
• Network with other specialty fabrics, advanced textiles, composites, and shade and weather protection professionals at hosted informal events.
Our attendees continually praise the high-quality training available at Expo, the wide range of suppliers and the many opportunities to network with thousands of textile professionals.
With diverse learning styles, Expo education offers flexible formats and may be customized to your exact business needs and learning preferences.
• Pre-Expo Conference: Choose from a wide range of sessions and create your own tailored full-day curriculum for Oct. 15, the day before the Expo show floor opens. Topics covered include: shade, marine, sewing, automation, green practices, advancements in knitting and business operations.
• Five Show-Floor Learning Locales: Once the show floor opens, drop by an informal campfire session, an E-Textiles discussion or a Testing Q&A session. Show floor education is a great way to pick up business-building tips, learn from experts and share best practices.