Jan 3, 2023
The Course meets virtually 2x per week (via Zoom) from 1pm – 4pm EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays for 4 weeks.
Begin the journey to become a Certified Marina Manager (CMM)/Certified Marina Operator (CMO)! The Intermediate Marina Management (IMM) course is AMI Training Institute’s most popular course which focuses on marina operations, policies, and procedures.
This course has been designed with the right balance of relevant management topics presented by leaders in their industry coupled with valuable facilitated group discussions. The intensive participatory nature of this residency course will also provide one of the greatest assets, an invaluable life-long peer network. To attend the IMM course you must have two years of marina management experience
· New ways of dealing with the issues and challenges common throughout the industry
· Full contract review to provide proper contract language to significantly reduce risk of liability to your facility
· Leadership guidance to successfully manage and grow your staff
· Guidance on Human resource management to reduce your risk of lawsuits
· Policies for best practices in emergency preparedness to protect your staff, facility, and marina assets
· Exposure to OSHA and Environmental regulations that are industry-centric and critical in protecting your facility from crippling fines and your staff from life-altering injury
· Direction on marketing and branding your facility and how to use social media to self-promote
· A lifelong invaluable network of industry-leading peers
· New perspective and fresh approach to management and leadership that will benefit a facility in its entirety
· Invaluable tools for success