July 9, 2019
If you have 20/20 vision, then you can see that this is the year to be recognized as an Employer of Choice! The Boating Industry Canada Employer of Choice Award provides businesses and organizations the opportunity to get the recognition they deserve and promote their business as a preferred employer brand in their communities. Kerrwil Publishing has partnered with CCEOC Inc. to bring this unique award to the market.
Winners receive a beautiful trophy at the Toronto, or Vancouver Boat Show award ceremony and will be profiled in Boating Industry Canada News Week and in Canadian Yachting OnBoard. Winners will also be listed on the Boating Industry Canada, Canadian Yachting and CCEOC websites. All participating organizations have the option to purchase their Data Summary & Benchmark report. The report is invaluable for analyzing and improving retention, engagement and overall profitability.
Two award categories:
1. Dealers & Marinas
2. Marine Business: Manufacturers, Suppliers, Service Providers, Retailers and Distributors
There are many benefits to becoming a Boating Industry Canada Employer of Choice Award winner:
• Reduced turnover
• More engaged and committed workforce
• Lower operating costs
• Increased productivity
• Positive employer branding and PR
• Higher customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Peer recognition
Businesses eligible to take part must meet the following criteria: have a physical presence in Canada; have 15 or more full time employees; have been in business for 1 year or more; private or publicly traded company, government office, NGO or non-profit.
There is no cost to participate. It’s a simple, three-step process:
1. Fill in on-line registration form: http://ccemployerofchoice.com/eoc-application.html
2. Complete Company Profile document
3. Conduct Employee Survey
What the Winners Get…
• Engraved trophy presented at industry leading event – Toronto and Vancouver Boat Shows
• Recognition in Boating Industry Canada News Week and in Canadian Yachting OnBoard
• Press release announcing winners
• Unlimited use of the BICEOC logo
• Listing on the CCEOC and Kerrwil websites
Whether an organization achieves the award or not, through the summary reporting, they now have the opportunity to learn more about what makes them great and what they can do to become even better. Report orders received at the time of application submittal qualify for a 10% discount.
Interested organizations can contact CCEOC at www.ccemployerofchoice.com or call 416-886-7007.
Visit the info page at: http://ccemployerofchoice.com/BICEOC.html