Feb 20, 2023
Building on its award-winning M Series, Bayliner unveiled the all-new M19 at the Miami International Boat Show. The M19 joins the M Series lineup of the M15 and M17 delivering the stability and versatility the series is known for with a focus on expanding boater participation through its intuitive design, ease of maintenance and inclusive price point.
With an overall length of 19 feet and starting at $30,995 USD, the M19 is built on an improved M-hull foundation offering increased stability and automotive style handling for familiarity to appeal to the next generation of boaters. The M19 features an upgraded nine-person capacity and is watersports capable for a full day of adventure on the water.
From bow to stern, the M19 offers new enhancements, including:
• A lightweight design for easy storage, trailering and handling
• Adjustable aft lounger for anchored sun-soaking
• Bucket-style helm seat for maximum comfort
• Simple, intuitive controls and maximum built-in storage at the helm
• Nook-style cockpit and convertible portside seating
• Premium stitched upholstery and fixtures
• Molded-in storage, including roomy sub-floor ski locker
• Stainless-steel telescoping boarding ladder for easy swim access
Additionally, the M19 is powered by a standard 90HP Mercury Marine outboard engine offering award-winning performance and reliability and offers a 115HP as optional.
“The M Series represents a strategic focus for Bayliner, and the M19 is the next evolution of the lineup setting the stage for innovative design and consumer value in its category,” said Benoit Verley, President, Brunswick Venture Group. “We are thrilled to be expanding the series at the largest boat show on the U.S. circuit and introducing consumers to the Bayliner difference enabling confidence, comfort and fun at the helm.”
The M19 made its US debut at the Miami International Boat Show. To learn more about the all-new Element M19, visit: https://www.bayliner.com/us/en/boats/deck-boat/element-m19.html