June 25, 2019
SILENT-YACHTS is the producer of the first and only oceangoing solar-electric production catamarans in the world.
The new SILENT 55 has a completely revised drive-train with significantly more battery power, e-motors that are two times more powerful, structural improvements and significantly better noise reduction than previous.
– One new SILENT 55 has been built already, three more are ordered
– Solar-powered propulsion and household, pure silence due to electric propulsion
– Clean environment, no vibrations and fumes
– Drive-train and household power supply is virtually free of maintenance
– No generator required for air conditioning and cooking at anchor
– The generator is only used to recharge the batteries in rare cases
– The SILENT 55 is self-sufficient with unlimited range without burning fuel
Location at the Cannes Yachting Festival, September 10-15, 2019: to be confirmed, stay tuned
SILENT-YACHTS, the innovative Austrian company that produces the first and only oceangoing solar-electric production catamarans in the world, is delighted to announce that the new upgraded version of the SILENT 55 will attend the Cannes Yachting Festival 2019, from September 10-15, for the world premiere.