Nov 28, 2023
With two variable speeds, it offers precise control for manoeuvres, while a super sensitive tension limiter ensures unmatched safety. It reduces energy consumption by 50%, and allows one-handed control of all onboard electric winches.
The Ewincher Team is proud to announce that our new electric winch, SailForce, was nominated for the DAME Award at the METSTRADE.
Indeed, for months, our team has worked on a new electric winch that redefines the very limits of conventional solutions. We have created SailForce : Discover it in video and on our new website!
The SailForce electric winch is:
· An advanced control system that allows total control of both winch speeds.
· Variable speed: low speed and high speed
· The main unit is capable of controlling all electric winches
· Partnership with the esteemed Australian HUTTON Winches: Reliability, resistance and ease of maintenance. Chrome-plated finish.
· An ultra-sensitive tension limiter (guaranteeing peaceful navigation): so precise that it can even detect a stuck reef!
· A wide range of fully configurable tension limits to adapt to the specificities of each boat.
· A Brushless Outrunner motor, controlled by a sophisticated electronic card.
· A 29 volt lithium-ion battery powers our motor, reducing consumption on the 12 volt service battery to 6 amps.
· 50% less energy consumption
· A double safety button to prevent any accidental activation of the motor.
The SailForce electric winch is available from size 40 to 70. Ewincher is distributed by Rekord Marine in Canada.