Registration is now open for the World Maritime Technology Conference (WMTC), which will be held in the USA for the first time in over a decade November 3-7, 2015, at the Rhode Island Convention Center in Providence. Early-bird registration discounts are available until October 1.
SNAME’s annual meeting and expo, the SNAME Maritime Convention (SMC), is incorporated with the triennial WMTC.
With innovative paper presentations and teaching throughout the venue, from class settings to innovation sessions, demonstrations and an exhibit hall, the week-long event is the world’s largest gathering of professionals directly involved in the specification, design, operation and maintenance of all types of vessels.
The technical program will cover a wide range of relevant and timely topics.
• Arctic Technology
• Coatings & Corrosion
• Inspection & Maintenance
• Marine Engineering
• Marine Regulations
• Offshore Engineering
• Environmental – Ballast Water, Green Shipping
• Ship Design – Commercial, Support Ships, Naval, Passenger
• Risk, Safety & Human Factors
• Maritime Infrastructure & Security
• Navigation, Maneuvering, Positioning, Stability
• Shipbuilding Technology & Production
• Small Craft
• Subsurface Technology
• Renewable Energy – Marine & Wind
Click here to register online. SNAME members and members of the organization Societies should register as members for additional discounts.