Mar 16, 2021
The Intermediate Marina Management (IMM) is the AMI Training Institute’s most popular course which focuses on marina operations, policies, and procedures.
The Intermediate Marina Management Course is the first step toward the highly coveted Certified Marina Manager (CMM) and Certified Marina Operator (CMO) certifications. To attend the IMM course you must have one year of marina management experience.
· New ways of dealing with the issues and challenges common throughout the industry
· Full contract review to provide proper contract language to significantly reduce risk of liability to your facility
· Leadership guidance to successfully manage and grow your staff
· Guidance on Human resource management to reduce your risk of lawsuits
· Policies for best practices in emergency preparedness to protect your staff, facility, and marina assets
· Exposure to OSHA and Environmental regulations that are industry-centric and critical in protecting your facility from crippling fines and your staff from life-altering injury
· Direction on marketing and branding your facility and how to use social media to self-promote
· A lifelong invaluable network of industry-leading peers
· New perspective and fresh approach to management and leadership that will benefit a facility in its entirety
· Invaluable tools for success
For information and to register: https://marinaassociation.org/trainingcourses