Oct 9th, 2018
The Annual Boating Ontario Conference is coming up this November 26th – 28th at the Blue Mountain Resort. In the upcoming issues of Boating Industry Canada Newsweek leading up to the conference, Boating Industry Canada will be following the events and services that are scheduled to take place at the conference.
Boating Ontario wants to know: do you have a product, service or brand that you would like to showcase at the 2018 Boating Ontario Conference? Sponsorship opportunities of this year’s conference are also available. What are you waiting for? Contact email@example.com to book your sponsorship or booth space today. Possibilities are endless, and creativity is encouraged!
Some of the benefits of showcasing include:
• Networking with delegates while promoting your brand.
• Actively participating in the many learning and educational opportunities during the conference.
• Exposure through the conference website & Boating Ontario e-newsletters.
• On-site exposure to delegates through displays, signage, verbal recognition, and promotional material distribution during the Tailgate Reception and Exhibitor Extravaganza in the Atrium & Huron Ballroom.
• Raising the profile of your organization within the recreational boating industry
• Capitalizing on the Conference’s gathering of key industry players and developing new business relationships
For those who are wishing to participate in the vendor and trade show only, the following options are available:
• Stand out on Monday at the Tailgate Reception and Exhibitor Extravaganza for $500! Leave a lasting impression and showcase yourself in the Atrium & Huron Ballroom with a self-talking booth visible to conference delegates throughout the entire 2-day conference, Tuesday November 27th – Wednesday November 28th. Better yet, why not participate in both vendor opportunities for only $750 and get the biggest bang for your buck!
• An additional sponsorship for the MarineWorx Development Fund can be added to any sponsorship package or booth commitment with a predetermined amount or any denomination that best suits your business. The MarineWorx Development Fund was established by Boating Ontario earlier this year, with the goal being to create a sustainable long-term funding model that will lead the recreational marine sector to addressing our workforce challenge in all areas of business including service, parts, sales and operations.
View the entire 2018 Boating Ontario Sponsorship Package here.
For further information on the 2018 Boating Ontario Conference please visit: