Jan 7, 2020
Presented by Canadian Yachting Media, the Boating Industry Canada Employer of Choice Award is a program that provides marine businesses the opportunity to get the recognition they deserve and to promote their business as a preferred employer brand in their local communities and across the country. Canadian Yachting Media, the leading Canadian boating publisher, has partnered with CCEOC Inc., to bring this unique award to the market.
This year, the 2020 Employer of Choice Award winners will be announced at the NMMA Canada Boating Industry Breakfast during the Toronto International Boat Show.
Winners receive a beautiful trophy at the Toronto, or Vancouver Boat Shows and are profiled in a special Boating Industry Canada News Week feature and also are recognized in Canadian Yachting magazine. Winners will also be listed on the Boating Industry Canada and Canadian Yachting websites.
All participating organizations have the option to purchase their Data Summary report. This report is an invaluable tool for improving retention, engagement and attracting top talent.
There are two award categories:
• Dealers & Marinas
• Marine Business: Manufacturers, Suppliers, Service Providers, Retailers and Distributors
There are many benefits to becoming a Boating Industry Canada Employer of Choice Award winner:
• Reduced turnover
• More engaged and committed workforce
• Lower operating costs
• Increased productivity
• Positive employer branding and PR
• Higher customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Industry recognition
Businesses eligible to take part must meet the following criteria: have a physical presence in Canada; have 15 or more full time employees; have been in business for 1 year or more; private or publicly traded company, government office, NGO or non-profit.
There is no cost to participate. It’s a simple, three-step process:
• Fill in on-line registration form.
• Complete Company Profile document
• Conduct Employee Survey
What the Winners Get…
• Engraved trophy presented at industry leading event – Toronto and Vancouver Boat Shows
• Recognition in a special feature in Boating Industry and Canadian Yachting magazine
• Press release announcing winners
• Unlimited use of the BICEOC logo
• Listing on the CCEOC and Canadian Yachting Media websites
Whether an organization achieves the award or not, through the summary reporting, they now have the opportunity to learn more about what makes them great, and what they can do to become even better. Report orders received at the time of application submittal qualify for a 10% discount.
Interested organizations can contact CCEOC at www.ccemployerofchoice.com or call 416-886-7007.
Visit the info page at: http://ccemployerofchoice.com/BICEOC.html