Aug 29, 2023
In September, it’s the annual meeting of boating enthusiasts: the Bateau à flot events in Montreal and Quebec City are back in force more than ever to impress you!
From September 8 to 10 in the Louise Basin at the magnificent Port of Quebec marina, boaters are invited to visit and try boats on the water throughout the weekend!
Come and discover the news!
- Yachts, cruisers, catamarans, sailboats, pontoons, fishing or high-performance boats, they are waiting for you! Find the perfect boat for you and take advantage of end-of-season discounts.
- Discover the Aquila 44 Yacht, a luxurious catamaran with flybridge equipped with gadgets that will delight the most curious.
- Try the new Sea-Doo Switch, a pontoon perfectly suited for your family outings or the practice of your favorite water sport.
- Many other boats, small or large, are waiting for you.
- Learn about boating by taking advantage of a beautiful excursion on the river offered at an advantageous price by Les corsaires du St-Laurent.
- Visit our booths, learn about boating safety and meet our various partners in the field.
- Get a chance to win two nights on the water with our Dodo sur l’eau contest!
Nearly 40 boats to discover. Come and see us! Everyone is invited, big and small. Visit our website to buy your tickets and discover the exhibitors and their boats on display.
In Montreal, it’s the weekend of September 22 to 24 that it happens, in the Jacques-Cartier Basin at the Old Port!
- Come and visit the Rio Sport Coupe 56 or the Absolute 47 Fly, and all the other magnificent yachts of unparalleled luxury.
- Explore the wide selection of pontoons, cruisers, sports boats and high-performance boats on site.
- Discover Taiga Motors’ new Quebec electric watercraft.
- Climb aboard the Walter, this sumptuous houseboat born in Quebec.
This year, it’s nearly 100 new boats to make you discover!
In September, you board? https://nautismequebec.com