Oct 22, 2019
10/8/2019 12:00:00 AM | General NMMA NewsDealer Week has announced three new speakers, among the most respected voices in the marine industry, to the lineup of presenters at this year’s event:Bill Yeargin, President and CEO of Correct Craft, Inc., who will speak on Results Through Learning; Bruce Van Wagoner, Marine Group President, Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance, whose topic is: Prepared for Change; and Dr. Thom Dammrich, President Emeritus, NMMA, who will address Boat Prices and the Internet. The speakers will be featured as part of the event’s 10×10 Series, which will weave 10 separate 10-minute talks on a variety of topics throughout Dealer Week.
“In preparing for our first-ever Dealer Week, we saw an opportunity to widen the scope of our education, to plug into a more diverse range of experts,” says Liz Walz, MRAA vice president. “Our goal is to share as many opportunities for dealers to strengthen their businesses in the months and years ahead as possible, and this new series is designed to help us achieve it.”
Facts about the 10×10 series:
• They will be delivered by thought leaders from inside and outside the industry.
• Each one is scheduled for 10 minutes in length.
• They will be spread throughout the event, from the Opening Ceremony on Monday morning to the Closing Ceremony on Wednesday afternoon.
• Each will feature:
• New insights, experiences or data to consider;
• Why they’re important to the future of marine retailing;
• And a challenge to take action to drive growth and improvement.
Additional speakers in the series will be announced soon. Dealer Week takes place Dec. 8-11 at the Tampa Convention Center. For more information and to register, go to DealerWeek.com.