May 29, 2018
Presentations should be designed for entry-level to advanced levels of experience without overt company or product promotions.
Submissions received will be evaluated by IMBC and assigned to one of over 25 breakout sessions and seminars.
The sessions are organized within the tracks currently being offered by IMBC:
• boatyard and service
• marina design and engineering
• IMBC extra (for general best business practices and leadership)
Examples of prior IMBC Breakout sessions include:
• marina operations
• hurricane preparedness
• planning for a successful dredging project
• legal considerations for marinas on federally leased lands
• upcoming changes to marina electrical safety
• social media and digital marketing
• how a boat club can boost your bottom line
• revenue generation
• failing seawalls
• new environmental products
• environmental issues
• building your best team
• managing millenials
• marina law/risk management/best practices.
Plenary sessions will focus on business topics that appeal to the entire IMBC audience.If you have any questions, please contact IMBC staff at 401-682-7334.
Submit your proposal to speak today! All submissions are due by May 25, 2018.