Beneteau together with Monte Carlo Yachts is pleased to announce the North American premiere of the Monte Carlo 6 (MC6) at the 2015 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, November 5-9. The new flagship of the Monte Carlo range debuted to large acclaim earlier this year in Europe at the indoor Dusseldorf boat show.
The Monte Carlo line complements the luxury Motor Cruiser Flybridge segment by applying the strengths of the Monte Carlo Yacht and Beneteau brands, combining attention to detail, style and seaworthiness. The MC6 continues to reaffirm the design synergies between the French and Italian yacht-builders.
The new MC6 shares many attributes of her smaller siblings:
– Hull design optimized to offer safety and good sea-keeping with pod propulsion.
– Each and every material has been chosen carefully and combined harmoniously for the most elegant yacht of its class.
– The MC6’s classic yet novel profile gives it unique character. It is emphasized by a huge flybridge, offering an incredible living space. A large salon accommodating more than 8 people, a double-wide seat at the helm and generous outdoor seating contribute to the uncompromising comfort that this new yacht has to offer.
The Monte Carlo philosophy flows through the main deck in perfect continuity between the interior and exterior spaces.
From the aft cockpit to the helm station the indoor/outdoor environment unfolds:
– The large glass door disappears to give way to a one-level living and entertaining space.
– In the center of the space, the galley offers uncluttered work surfaces and clever design features, along with equipment options to suit the needs of our most demanding owners.
– The salon’s configuration comfortably sits 6 people around a fold-out table, while oversized windows offer 360º views of the water.
Below deck, the MC6 counts three cabins with three en-suite heads:
– To the aft of the vessel, the full-beam master cabin boasts two signature panoramic windows, ideally placed to enjoy the view while providing plenty of natural light. The upholstery and finishing touches include rich leather, brushed wood and plush fabrics of unique textures for an unsurpassed level of elegance and comfort.
– The forward cabin features the same luxurious details, with overhead skylight and round portholes providing guests with a comfortable and bright interior.
MONTE CARLO 6 GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
Length Overall: 59’9” (with aft swim platform)
Hull Beam: 16’
Light Displacement (EC): 45,753 lbs
Air Draft: 24’3”
Engine power: 2 x 600 HP
Max. Speed: 29 kts
ARCHITECT / DESIGNERS
Design: Nuvolari & Lenard
Interior accommodation: Andreani Design
Category B – 14 people
Category C – 16 people
Category D – 16 people
To learn more, visit http://montecarlo.montecarloyachts.it/en/boat/mc6